Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm not saying all dittoheads are idiots...

...oh, who am I kidding?! Yes, they are. All of them. From the hate-mongering frizzball (above) that McCain had to quickly yank the microphone away from when she started ranting about Obama being an Arab... . ...to the hate-mongering sleazeball (below) that proudly showed off his single-digit IQ this past week in Ohio. Folks, I work with a dittohead who honestly believes Obama is an al-Qaeda operative. And is sure I'll eventually come around to his way of thinking if he just forwards me enough of his hate e-mails.
BTW, the lower photo is used by permission (Really! I asked first.) and was taken by one Brett Marty, who has quite the shutterbug eye. You can see a whole bunch of his campaign-trail photos at www.brettmarty.com/index.html?Ohio.

No comments: