Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gullible

I don't have a problem with two redneck yahoos in Georgia having too much time on their hand, and concocting a hoax about finding Bigfoot's corpse. Of course they want me to believe Sasquatch moved for some reason from the Pacific Northwest to Georgia, then died, and that the rednecks fortuitously found the body before it decomposed. No, what I have a problem with is MSNBC.com ballyhooing this story for several days in a row, finally concluding today that the yahoos were putting us on. Well, duh, MSNBC. BTW, do you realize that the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary? If you don't believe me, look it up.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

So they finally admitted this was a hoax now? Did the guys admit it, or just the tv stations? I always wonder how long it'll take before the jokers fess up.

And I admit it, I went and looked up gullible in the dictionary...I'm such a dork. Very clever, Hamilcar.

terry said...

according to MSNBC, the two rednecks froze the "carcass" and sold it to a California-based Bigfoot inbestigator for an "undisclosed sum".

that investigator started to melt the body and discovered it was a rubber gorilla suit. somehow, the two rednecks are looking like the smart ones in all this.

as for 'gullible', a friend wrote that same thing to me a couple years ago. and yes, i got out the dictionary and looked it up too. :-p

Anonymous said...

California-based Bigfoot inbestigator

Nice typo ;)

as for 'gullible', a friend wrote that same thing to me a couple years ago

You have a friend? Well done!

Kind regards,

C. Gull.

Anonymous said...

'twas a Freudian slip, i'm sure. and i DO remember which friend sent me that. until now, i don't think i ever revealed to him that i did indeed look it up in the dictionary. that would've given him entirely too much satisfaction. :-)