Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Adieu, Rudy

Rudy "9/11" Ghouliani, the 9/11 hero of September 11th, who once saved 27 helpless firemen in the rubble of Ground Zero, announced he was dropping out of the 9/11 2008 Republican Presidential race today. The one-time odds-on favorite, whose favorite numbers are 9 and 11, managed to steer his campaign into a death-spiral, kinda like a 747 bound for ...well... you know.

So long, Rudy. I hope you got McCain to promise you a cabinet post in exchange for your 9/11 support. Politicos will spend the next few weeks (9-to-11 of them) trying to determine if there was any way you could've run a worse campaign.

But I know what your problem is. It's your attitude. You're the 9/11 spitting image of...


2 comments:

Heather said...

As long as you're not voting for Hillary, we can still be friends. :P

terry said...

Alas, my preference - John Edwards - is also dropping out of the race.

Hillary is not my second choice (actually she's my 4th), but I'll vote for whoever will bring the troops home the quickest.