Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Catalina Island Blog !!

At long last, the pics of the Catalina Island Surprise Birthday Bash are up on a blog. You can see them at www.ter-catalina.blogspot.com Or you can click on the "See my complete profile" link at the top of this blog, scroll down to the bottom, and click on the link there. A couple comments to those new to blogs. If you want to see a bigger version of any pic, just put your cursor on it (it should change into a white hand), and left-click. Also, please feel free to leave comments. Bloggers love them. The comment box is formatted to where anyone can write one. But if you choose the "anonymous" setting, please sign your name at the end of your comment so I know who visited the site. There is a "letter verification" box for all comments. This is to confound the computerized spam machines, not to make life difficult for you. Just type them in the box when you're done writing your comment. That's about it. For the record, I wasn't along for the bash, so some of my comments just might be made-up. Also, I may have gotten some of the names wrong; I apologize to any and all if I did.

No comments: