Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Another Terlist! Jobs for RumDumb!!

Dear Donnie. I heard you resigned today. Which is a nice way of saying they canned your butt. I'm sure you will have a lot more free time on your hands, and given your limited IQ, you probably won't know what to do. Here's a couple things I've come up with. 01. Enlist. I'm sure you're aching to know what the troops in Iraq really think of you. What better way to find out than to enlist and volunteer for duty there? You'll get to see parts of Iraq you've never seen before - like places outside the Green Zone. Try not to get hit by friendly fire. 02. Become a guest commentator of Faux News. They'll love you there. They think (and I use that term loosely) just like you. 03. Become a contestant on Fear Factor. Oh, I have a great idea for this. Rummy gets water-boarded! After all, you don't think its torture - just a bit of discomfort. Let's see how you do. Try not to giggle when they're doing it to you. 04. Take some Night Classes. Maybe Criminal Justice 101. But something like Public Speaking 102 is a good choice too. See next suggestion. 05. Become a recluse. Because there's a lot of people that are going to want to question you. Under oath. Like the Senate. And the House. And the World Court. If you disappear, maybe they'll forget about you. But I doubt it. They'd all like for you to explain the above photo. In American Law, someone who aids a murderer carry out his killings is equally guilty. All for now, Rummy. No need to thank me. It was my pleasure.

No comments: