Saturday, March 10, 2012

Shakesbear!


    I mada a trip to our local library today.  Partly because they had a copy of Jasper Fforde's One Of Our Thursdays Is Missing available.  Which is almost impossible to find in the local bookstores - both new and used ones.

    The other reason was to see whether one can "borrow" e-books from the library for my Kindle.  To which the answer is "yes".  It's a somwewhat convoluted process, and ATM I'm already reading two (real world) books, have a third one on the Kindle (a freebie from Amazon), and now OOOTIM.  So I don't really need yet another book, especially one that I have to "return" in some manner in three weeks.

    But I'm a techno-geek, and it's going to gnaw at me until I simply have to try this new resource out.  I'll probably give in to the gnawing tomorrow.

No comments: