Friday, October 23, 2009

What were they thinking?

According to the latest MSNBC article here, Mommy finally fessed up that the balloon boy saga was a premeditated hoax. Daddy is still maiintaining it was real. Not that anyone believes him. On the day that li'l Falcon hid out in the garage, it took me about two paragraphs to realize it was a scam. To be fair, it didn't take the authorities much longer than that. . As soon as I read that they had previously been on a Reality Show, it was obvious this was a fraud. The odds of having two "15 minutes of Fame" moments are quite long. It's kinda like the lottery. Win it once, and I say, "Congratulations!" Win it twice, and I say, "How'd you cheat the system?" . Mayumi, you might conisder going the Octomom route. Yeah, it's been done, but not behind bars, so there's a new twist. Papa Richard, be sure to take some vaseline with you to prison. And to all three of you, my closing remark is, "WTF WERE YOU THINKING??"

No comments: