Thursday, April 18, 2019

Book Excerpt for the Day


    “It’s wonderful to be back at the Bollywood Hole after all these years.

    I am proud to be here on behalf of Monty Python to accept this honor.

    I bring messages and thanks from the others.  Terry Gilliam sadly can’t be with us tonight as they won’t let him show his ass, which has been favorably compared with Spielberg’s ass.

    Graham Chapman can’t be with us tonight, as sadly he is still dead.  And John Cleese is finishing a movie.

    He has to get it back to Blockbuster by tomorrow.

    So that just leaves me here tonight.

    And so, I’d like to thank me, without whom I too wouldn’t be here this evening.”


    (from Always Look on the Bright Side of Life  by Eric Idle)

  9½*/10.  The complete review is here.
.

No comments: