Thursday, August 21, 2014

Do Llamas Fall in Love?


    I finally snagged this book!  I've been hankering to read it for months.  The Phoenix Public Library had a copy of it until a few months ago.  But something happened to it - the book wore out; somebody failed to return it; etc.

    So a month or two ago I decided to learn how to request an Inter-Library Loan.  I had given up hope of them finding a copy of it, when I got a call from I-LL on Monday, saying they had it, and it would be at my branch library in 3-4 days.

    So here's a big Thanks! to both Inter-Library Loan and the St. Mary's Blume Library in San Antonio, Texas.  The latter had a copy and forwarded it here.  I have until 13 September to read and return it, so look for a review of it in a week-and-a-half or so.

No comments: