Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cameo Ball Night!

 

    Yessirree bob.  Tonight's my once-a-year dress-up-in-a-tux night.  Aka "The Cameo Ball".  No top hat or cane, so I won't be as classy as this mouse.  But I will have to wear pants.

    And a new vest.  Cuz apparently the one I wore (and bought) last year doesn't match Liz's dress this year.  Who knew we had to be color-coordinated?!

    It's all for a good cause though - raising funds for a Battered Women's Shelter.  And the drinks are free, although I'll be sticking to Diet Cokes since I'm the DD.  The dinner is awesome and is free too.  And there's always the silent auction to keep me entertained.

    Oh, and I will have to get out on the dance floor for one slow dance.  Two steps forward; one step back.  Try not to step on Liz's toes. 

No comments: