Sunday, August 02, 2015

Book Excerpt for the Day


    “My dear Miss Elizabeth, I have the highest opinion in the world in your excellent judgment in all matters within the scope of your understanding, particularly in the slaying of Satan’s armies; but permit me to say, that there must be a wide difference between the established forms of ceremony amongst the laity, and those which regulate the clergy.  After all, you may wield God’s sword, but I wield His wisdom.  And it is wisdom, dear cousin, which will ultimately rid us of our present difficulties with the undead.”

    “You will excuse me for saying so, but I have never seen a zombie’s head taken off by words – nor do I ever expect to.”


    (from Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith)

    7*/10.  The complete review is here.
.

No comments: