Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Stasis


    Stasis a period or state of inactivity or equilibrium.

    Stasis : a Magic The Gathering card.

    Stasis : the name, and the second track of, an Etherfysh album.


    Inexplicably, no one has ever posted an Etherfysh track on YouTube, not even the dude himself.  I'm seriously considering making this my next YouTube post.  At 7:49 minutes in length, that will take a lot of images to make it interesting.  My thought is to use a bunch of MTG cards, as there are hundreds, if not thousands of them to choose from.  Starting with the Stasis card itself.

    Alas, my familiarity of MTG is flimsy at best.  My preferred game is Chess.  So picking kewl MTG cards for the video will be spotty, other than the Black Lotus.  Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Terry

Chris Etherfysh here
Thanks for the great words on Box of Fysh (posted a comment but cant see it) contact me etherfysh at etherfysh .com

terry said...

Hi Chris! Thanks for stopping by. Not sure what Blogger did with the other comment. It's not even in the "spam" cache.

There's some great music on both albums. Is "Etherfysh" in stasis, or are there plans for further releases?

Etherfysh said...

Thanks Terry,

Takes me ages to catch up with sites I’ve lost touch with. Been busy you might be happy to know. Check out the Bandcamp site:

https://etherfysh.bandcamp.com/

Thanks, be safe
Chris

terry said...

Hi Chris! It's great to hear you're still releasing albums! I visited the Bandcamp site and listened to some of the tracks, your songs are still great! Plus, I finally understand what "Bandcamp" is all about, and I like their business strategy.

I also found your Facebook site, so you have a new follower there. Facebook has really taken the place of blogs now, which is both sad and good, I suppose.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, and keep on making music There still are people who listen to Etherfysh! :-)

Terry