Friday, August 27, 2010

Gee but it's great to be back home...

...which is a line from an old Simon and Garfunkel song. First person to identify the song's name and the album it's from wins an incredibly meaningless prize. A book or an LP, maybe. . The business trip to Fresno was extremely productive. And extremely hot. The high on Wednesday in Fresno was 110°F, which was six degrees hotter than Phoenix's 104°F. Lucky us, we got to be outside in that heat for quite a bit of the afternoon. But it was all worth it as we solved some nagging process issues. . I missed all the Arizona Primary hoopla on Tuesday. Not that the trip impacted my voting - both Liz and I have done early mail-in ballots for years. I gather John McCain kicked the bejeezus out of J.D. Hayworth, who can give Sarah Palin a run for the "dittohead with the lowest IQ" award. . And now I'm dead tired from a couple 13-hour workdays and the usual stress of airports and sardine-can-sized airplanes. It's time to read a couple pages in my book and fall asleep. Normal blogging to resume (hopefully) tomorrow.

No comments: